Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CARLOS MIRANDA Y SU ORQUESTA - Y AHORA SALSA

CARLOS MIRANDA Y SU ORQUESTA
Y AHORA SALSA
LIBRA RECORDS

I am back after a long break. Today, I present to you a rare find. Carlos Miranda y su Orquesta. If the opportunity ever presents for you to buy this record; do so! Its a gem. I enjoyed every single track. This record is very hard to find. I have to end by saying that the music in this record is amazing, but the frontal picture is equally the same. I enjoyed the "Siete Mujeres" version that Carlitos enterpretes here.
(SIETE MUJERES)



SIDE:A
POTPOURRI SALSA #1
PLAZOS TRAICIONEROS
POTPOURRI SALSA #2

SIDE:B
LAS COSAS DE LOS CINES
EL PLEBEYO
LA SALSA QUE TRAIGO YO
VENGO A DECIRTE ADIOS
EL GUSTO

----------AVAILABLE IN CD & DIGITAL COPY----------

No comments:

Post a Comment