Monday, April 4, 2011

45 RPM MADNESS

ENRIQUE LYNCH Y SU ORQUESTA
AL RECORDS
ST-1904

Again, another edition of 45 rpm madness! Madness I tell ya! On Sunday, I went to a record fair in New Haven, Connecticut. My goal was to come out with at least a good record. Well, I came out a happy man, several records and 45's. Money well spent! Especially with this Enrique Lynch beauty. I added a new twist with video of both sides of this 45. Enjoy.....




SIDE: A. Cara de Gitana
----------------------
SIDE: B. Estas Liquidao
___________________________________________________

BOBBY CRUZ Y SU COMBO
FONSECA RECORDS
1115

This 45 got me confuse, the artist is Bobby Cruz y su Combo. However, the vocalists are Carlitos Arroyo and Tony Garcia. I don't know if this is the same Richie Ray and Bobby Cruz we all know. On side A is a Wable Cha Cha called " El Maton" and side B is "Nebra Bombom" Tell you what though! They sure can MAMBO, MAMBO, MAMBO!!!!

(NEGRA BOMBOM)


No comments:

Post a Comment